Are you interested in supplying food to the British Armed Forces in the UK? Do you supply frozen, ambient or chilled foods? Are you a small or medium sized enterprise? Do you operate at either a regional or national level?
The Ministry of Defence is re-launching its food supply solution to meet the needs of the British Armed Forces in the UK and is interested in seeking your views as to how the requirement might be best met.
Please join us at one of our regional engagement sessions at the following dates and locations:
- Cardiff – Monday 4th April 2016
- Donnington – Monday 4th April 2016
- Exeter – Tuesday 5th April 2016
- Chorley – Tuesday 5th April 2016
- Reading – Wednesday 6th April 2016
- Glasgow – Wednesday 6th April 2016
- Cambridge – Thursday 7th April 2016
- Lisburn – Thursday 7th April 2016
These sessions will provide you with the opportunity to tell us what you think and for the MOD to give you some more background and details.
To register your interest and book and appointment at your preferred location, please email Alex Potter on DESLD-DFPMailbox@mod.uk by Wednesday 30th March.
The MOD is currently developing its procurement strategy for this requirement and has initially sought views from industry via a Prior Information Notice (PIN) published in the Defence Contracts Bulletin (18th December 2015).