The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority will host an event on June 18 2020 in Telford to help groups access supply chain contracts.
Since launching in 2011, the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) event has attracted a total of around 10,000 visitors from more than 20 countries, representing thousands of companies both large and small. First held in Bolton, the next event will take place at The International Centre in Telford.
Organisers have said that they hope the event will attract SMEs especially with the venue in a more central UK location that is easier for many visitors to access.
The event will allow attendants to:
- Celebrate dozens of NDA Supply Chain award winners, in categories ranging from innovation to collaboration and exports
- Make face-to-face connections, build collaborative networks and win contracts across the NDA group
- Find opportunities to move into the nuclear decommissioning market for the first time
- Come from overseas to see a wide range of UK expertise at first hand
- Meet with other government departments, such as the Department of International Trade (DIT) and the Ministry of Defence (MOD), to understand future opportunities and meet potential suppliers.
The event has grown from attracting a few hundred visitors to almost 1,700 and is now the largest event of its kind anywhere in Europe. Organisers have said that the new venue is well connected to motorway and railway networks and hope the event will provide income for the local economy.
If you would like to join our community and read more articles like this then please click here.
The post Nuclear Decommissioning Authority to hold supply chain event appeared first on Defence Online.