Please note that due to technical issues any delegates who have registered to attend The Analytical and Risk Approach to Fraud Conference in London on Tuesday 24th May 2016 will need to re-register their interest.
At this conference, fraud experts will discuss analytical and risk based approaches to countering fraud within Government.
The conference will be of interest to people involved in managing and mitigating fraud within their organisation and individuals responsible for providing assurance over fraud management.
Senior defence and federal law enforcement agencies from the US, Australia, New Zealand and Canada will also be present.
Date: Tuesday 24th May 2016
Timings: 09:30 to 15:30
- Philip Dunne MP – Minister of State for Defence Procurement
- Professor Michael Levi – Professor of Criminology, Cardiff University
- Graham Ure – PricewaterhouseCoopers Partner
- Robert Wilson – PricewaterhouseCoopers Senior Manager
- Mark Cheeseman – Head of Fraud, Error and Debt, Cabinet Office
- Steven Newman – Head of Fraud Defence, Ministry of Defence
- Alasdair MacFarlane – Head of Corporate Security Services UK & Ireland, RBS Group
Location: Ministry of Defence, Main Building, Whitehall, London, SW1A 2HB
This is a free conference and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. The event is by invite only and you will need to bring the invite and photo ID on the day.
To register your place please email HOCSFD-Shared@mod.uk.