MOD Contracts for suppliers and Buyers
MOD Defence Contracts Online (MOD DCO)
- In 2015/16 the UK MOD spent £18.7 billion on MOD goods, works and services.
- The UK MOD launched its 10 Year £160bn Equipment Plan, setting out its forecast expenditure plans to deliver and support the equipment required to meet the Armed Forces objectives. This 10 year planned spend amounts to £178Bn
- Direct spend with SME’s grows year on year with £912 Million spend in 2015/2016 on SMEs by the UK MOD.
- UK MOD spend also equates to 45% of overall central government spend
MOD DCO Suppliers
MOD DCO is the official source of UK MOD contracts – giving you instant access to all of its contract opportunities, of all values, in one place. Access to DCO is completely free, and registered suppliers can search for opportunities 24/7 and receive a daily email alert notifying you of opportunities matching your company’s business activity. Click here to get started.
As well as providing free access to all UK MOD contract opportunities, MOD DCO is also your gateway to the following key services:
- MOD Defence Contracts Bulletin (MOD DCB) magazine
- Over 100% more UK & ROI defence-related contracts
- Over 800% more European defence-related opportunities
- Over 6000% more Global defence-related opportunities
- Focused defence market intelligence and archives of previous defence agency contract awards
Each year the MOD places thousands of contracts with UK industry, across almost every product and service imaginable. MOD DCO provides you with these opportunities.
MOD acquisition teams are required to advertise through MOD DCO all ‘warlike’ and ‘non-warlike’ requirements for goods, services or works valued at £10,000 and above, unless the requirement meets the approved grounds for exclusion from MOD DCO. MOD Prime Contractors may voluntarily advertise sub-contract opportunties valued at £10,000 and above in the MOD DCO. Requirements with a value of more than £106,047 will also be published in MOD Defence Contracts Bulletin magazine.
MOD buyers can register below (subject to approval from the MOD) and post contract announcements for publication on the MOD DCO website as well as in:
- MOD Defence Contracts Bulletin magazine (MOD DCB)
- European Defence Agency Electronic Bulletin Board (EDA EBB)
- Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)
- Contracts Finder
MOD buyers can view contract opportunities online at MOD DCO, in addition to a range of services and reports.